Wednesday, May 22, 2013

So What! Wednesday

So What Wednesday



Its So What Wednesday over at Life After I Dew and this week I'm saying SO WHAT if:

* I wear flip flops to work more days than not. I sit at a desk so no one can see my feet.

* I have a date night with the hubby scheduled but no idea what we should do... Wife fail!

* Most nights I go to bed at 8pm because thats when the kids are asleep. I'm one tired mommy.

* I make a monthly meal plan but don't follow it exactly perfect... I figure as long as dinner gets made them we are doing pretty good.

* I make my husband feel like we are living paycheck to paycheck because I want our debt paid off so I can be a SAHM.

* I get teed off when my husband works out when he gets off early from work instead of straightening something up around the house... I have to clean before I work out so why doesn't he?

*I get a little frustrated when the baby is off his normal schedule and is cranky. I'm not cranky at the baby just the person who didn't stick to his schedule.

* It's only Wednesday and I'm already wishing for Friday at 4pm... Hurry up weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment